Thursday, December 4, 2008

let forever begins...


on the top of my list for my favorite mini-series is ONE TREE HILL. I watched prison break and desperate housewives but none of them came close on the magnitude One Tree Hill affected me. I found myself thinking and sobbing episode after episode. enough of the drama.

just wanna share one very romantic scene from my favorite couple on the series, nathan and haley. when nathan proposed to haley, here is what he told her...

haley, my life is not normal. and my feeling towards you is definitely not normal.. to be honest with you haley, i don't ever wanna be normal, not with you.. im serious, so let me say it again.. I could love you forever.. so then why can't forever start today?

at this particular part of the story, nathan was emancipated and they are both in high school. kinda remind me of my previous blog about what you can do in the name of love..

I find it very mushy but at the same time sweet. nathan wanted to prove that he will take good care of haley.. and he showed it by not forcing her to have sex with him.. thats what i call being THOUGHTFUL.. another simple word, but it means a lot especially on times that you least expect it..

for me, the greatest expression of our love is found not on words, not on gifts but on simple thoughtful actions we do for our beloved.. its so easy to say I LOVE YOU in every text message, in every time we end phone calls, in every conversation we have.. its so easy to buy gifts or create one on every special days and occasions.. but its never easy to be thoughtful, and to top it all, to be consistent with it.

a diamond ring maybe expensive but if its a gift to cover a mistake, its nothing. a car might be tempting, but if its a gift to make up for infidelity, its worthless. some of you might say, "the car is worth it!" but can you truly admit that you are happy after that heart-breaking incident with the giver?

a simple note maybe nothing, but on the eyes of someone who needed affection and caring, it means a lot.

if you love the person, support your words with actions. and make them counts.

No comments: