Saturday, August 1, 2009

value for money


money! money! money!

for seven years, i was part of a university's teaching force. there's not much money in that place but i can say that money comes in a relatively easy way. when i say easy way, there is minimal physical stress involved in my work. during those times, i was taking good care of my finances. (sometimes i don't hehe) anyway.. my point is that, during those times, i know how to value money.

now that i am a part of another field, i can say that the way i value and look at money now is really revolutionary. its really a humbling experience for me to go into this field and actually earn just enough for yourself. when my friends ask me about my finances, i just tell them, lets not talk about it. its damn hard to really earn money on this field. but on the brighter side, i now value money more and become a wiser spender. whew.

that's what im thinking during those times that im physically tired and stressed.
so help me god. whew.

No comments: