Sunday, September 6, 2009

maturity



A lot of times, people would tell me that I am a very mature person when it comes to decision making and life dispositions. But lately, I’m beginning to realize that I have my own share of immaturity.

When I started my new work, I consider myself newbie. I started with zero knowledge and learned little by little. To me, I don’t consider this immaturity. No, this is NOT immaturity. I’m still learning the craft that’s why its understandable to act a little immature at work.

What’s my point? There is this one area that I should be acting so mature and yet I tolerate it like a child who does not know what I’m doing. BAD! Its been months? Worst years that im doing this and im not benefiting a single thing from it. All I get from it is heartaches and emotional trouble! Now I am being immature in this area! And I hate it! ACT YOUR AGE JP!

No comments: