Wednesday, September 30, 2009

life's mess

a lot of times, i thought of the mess we create in our lives. but lately, i realized that life itself is a big mess. gosh.

there are times that i wanted to cry out loud just to release the stress and the tension building up inside my head. day after day after, a lot of things will crowd my mind and mess with it. how i wish i have a thought filter and just like an antivirus, i can just simply turn it on and put it to a maximum level. but then again, in real life, there is only chance for every moment. so lesson learned? make the most out of it.

its been a challenge for me to stay calm lately. i have to admit that a lot of things are bothering me. but i guess i just need to awaken the jp in me. hays. here goes my never ending challenging life...

No comments: