Monday, October 26, 2009

song that gives me chills

People say that I'm a fool, Well I don't know
At least I found out what it takes to be strong
I was dreaming all day long, A drifting cloud
With eyes wide open, I would choose not to see

Now I don't want to see you anymore
Don't want to be the one to play your game
Not even if you smile your sweetest smile
Not even if you beg me darling please

Say good morning to the world, I hope you like it
take good care of all those things that we have
I've been looking for a way for to long now
seems like everything must come to an end

Time after time nothing that I can do
Knowing your ways and loving your ways
But not getting through at all
Day after day leaving the past behind
Coming to terms with stitches and burns and
Learning to fly again.

No comments: