Wednesday, October 29, 2008

countdown: 214 days to go

ok. so this is the third day and its becoming toxic as ever...

today:
  • i went to the other office to formally upload files and make the migration to linux. but we had a problem with the system and we asked the web host about the technical problem and they have not replied yet. so better luck next time hehehe
  • i went to grad school and asked for my re-admission. I submitted my evaluator's form and the reduced fee. I confirmed that i will be taking 2 units thesis and one unit seminar. so there.. i think thats it for the re-admission. what i need to do now is the thesis proposal.
been thinking about the other office stuff:
  • i told my boss there that i intend to resign when they finish the technical training in thailand for my thesis and he said yes. he told me that i just have to finish my work and i can go. i hate to say goodbye to him but then again i really want to finish my thesis.
  • i was thinking that as a gift to him, i will make an IS plan for him to support his work with the office. i think that is a good idea eh ?

there. done. moving on.

No comments: