Monday, October 27, 2008

the next 216 days of my life

the main feature of this blog is my last 216 days in UPLB. (roughly 7 months)

i want to document things in my life for the next 216 days. So my goal is 216 post at least until May 30, 2009. If people are counting for christmas, i will be counting for the day i will leave my current job.

this blog entry is one thing i want to do to keep track of my progress in the following 7 months of my career life in UPLB.

why keep track? simply because i consider these 7 months my last months in UPLB. First of all, I plan not to be renewed next year. This will be my last term and my last summer in UPLB. So, every moment counts now. My last christmas, my last birthday and my last practicum job.

Three most important thing to do now:
1) Thesis proposal and implementation
2) GIS website
3) Teaching work

there. in that order. that is now the priority of my life for the next 7 months.

No comments: