Monday, October 27, 2008

countdown: 216 days to go

(October 27, 2008)

today, i decided to stay where i am. stay in UP for the next 7 months.
this is a big thing for me because i have been looking forward in resigning from my current job.

my current job is teaching. and ive been teaching for the last 6 years!!
my main reason for leaving is that i wanted to try new things and go to a new environment.
i know that there are so many things to explore in this world and that there are things i wanted to try and make my hands dirty! yeah. so this is my elaborate plan in escaping what i do now.

today's accomplishments:
  • payed the re-admission fee and processed papers needed for my masters.
  • passed the accomplishment report for the sideline im doing
  • started reading the gis book i downloaded and had a preliminary plans for the system im developing
  • finished checking the assignments of my students in UPOU.
  • passed the grade sheet and the records to my FIC.
  • booked flight ticket from cebu pacific air website for the cebu trip on february 21-24, 2009.
there. done. moving on.

No comments: