Monday, January 5, 2009

movies to watch

when i went to my pampanga for my christmas break, i planned to watch movies. a lot of movies. but sad to say, i didn't have time to watch because i spent most of my time talking to my mom and dad and my very-few-friends-left in my province. not to mention taking care of my soon to be inaanak. hehehe

so, in short, i missed watching the movies i planned to watch.

and can you believe it, i only watched on MMFF movie last year!!

anyway, as i was surfing the net and reading blog post of my favorite bloggers (i have a long list of blog sites i visit everyday!!) the following movie titles should be included in our next movie marathon play date!

1. Milk starring Sean Penn


2. Slumdog Millionaire


3. Frost/Nixon


4. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

5. Australia

6. in Brudges

7. The Reader

8. The visitor

9. The defiance


There. that's a short list. whew. i hope to have time to watch them all. hmm.. DVD anyone??

No comments: