Thursday, January 22, 2009

when destiny comes right into your doorway...

after the sleepless night i blogged about before, i talked to one friend of mine and she told me about an upcoming event. as she was telling me about it, and told me about the opportunity, my heart started beating fast, i felt like all of my blood came rushing to my face, and i almost shouted to her, I WANT THAT!!!

but, i stopped myself from saying that.

last night, i was in my room, lights off, and i was just thinking how i can do that thing i wanted the most..

i was reminded of the story in the bible about the wise builder..

this is my chance.. this is my opportunity.. and i was just thinking.. its now or never.

i hope to blog about this one when the right time comes. for now, i'll be crossing my fingers that this one will make it for me. :)

high hopes!! :)


p.s.
if only i have this passion for my thesis, i tell you, ill be able to finish that overnyt! :) hehehe

No comments: