Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bisikleta

I myself does not know how to ride a bike.

When I was small, I’m clumsy and always being involved in small accidents. So my mother decided not to buy me a bike after my doctor told her to take extra precaution on me.

Last Saturday, I watched Maalaala mo kaya (MMK) episode entitled “Bisikleta.” For me, its one of the best story featured in MMK. It’s an extraordinary friendship formed between two men who are both oversees Filipino workers (OFW) and longing and missing their respective family back home. The episode was shot in China and lead roles played by Joros Gamboa and Albert Martinez.

I won’t tell the story here because I don’t wanna spoil your viewing pleasure. But I will mention one thing Albert told Joros in the episode..

“may hangganan ang buhay… ang walang hangganan, ung magagandang alaala... yun ang ipunin mo… ung magagandang alaala…”

No comments: