Friday, February 13, 2009

my best UPLB febfair ever.

been going to the fair for two consecutive nights and its the best field fair ever for me.

i mean, the food stalls are the same, same booth, same program...

what made it great is the fact that i get to know a lot of people and few became my instant friends.

its super nice. dameng nangyaring lokohan, takutan, kulitan, sabugan, balahuraan, inuman, lasingan, sayawan, kwentuhan, at kung ano ano pa.

the best part is, i get to meet an old friend. my last recount of normal conversation to this person was last 2003. That is before this person decided to go away. It just felt so good to be reunited with an old friend and cherish the times when the friendship is good. I guess the best part, i think, is that i know i won a new great friend. yey.

sabi nga sa fair: redefine, reaffirm, RAGE Generation. hahaha

No comments: