Monday, March 9, 2009

book reading

one of my goal this year is to finish reading more than 10 books/novels.
im not a reader. atleast of novels. of course I read a lot of textbooks for my classes.
but not novels.

i have lots of novels. mostly given by friends and some i personally purchased upon recommendation by my book lover friend ever - tanya. (she recommended white tiger, i bought it 3 months ago. but never had the chance to read it)

i just finished my first book. Para kay B by Ricky Lee.

as for the moment, im reading Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.
this time, i decided to write my notes on the book. underline, put a star, asterisk, exclamation point and so on..

so wait and see.. ill be sharing with you the insights i learned from the book as soon as im done with it. :)

for the cebu part 2, still, some pics are missing, sorry guys to keep you waiting. :)

No comments: