Monday, March 23, 2009

im back!

and i missed my first job interview!!

I was out of town since Friday and I never had the chance to open my email during the weekend. I was thinking that if an employer is really serious in considering me, they will call. But no! they emailed me and set an interview schedule, and told me that the interview will be over SKYPE!! whew! what a news eh? Anyway, I think there is no reason for me to sulk over this mistake. What I did is I simply sent them another email informing them that I am sorry for missing the schedule because I was out of town and was not able to open my email. I will just wait for their reply.


Today, I am happy to say that I did the necessary "talk to your boss and tell him you are leaving" thing. And also, I talked to my landlady and informed her that I'll occupy the house only until middle of June. That will give me time to put my seven-year-lb-life to several boxes and transfer them to my next home. Where will that be? I still don't know. hehehe

It feels good to do something out of the box. I actually feel like I am one of those graduating students, ready to storm their way out of LB. hehehe

dats all for now. :)

No comments: