Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Events Organizing Job

Last night, after my very late dinner or very heavy midnight snack, i read an issue of APPETITE MAGAZINE.

what caught my attention in that issues is the part where they featured 6 of the country's top event management leaders from the different top caliber hotels in Manila. 6 leaders. all women.

as I am looking for a new job, one of my option is to have a job on event management. i want those jobs that will allow me to talk to a lot of people and meet a lot of clients. pero yoko ng sales. i want a job that is more of a service type rather than a sales type. pero gusto ko yung you lead your team, you talk a lot (hehehe) and you make people happy with your service. hahaha well, looking... looking... looking...

i was wondering last night...

WALA BANG LALAKI SA EVENT MANAGEMENT TOP POSITIONS?

No comments: